Ask Justin Fletcher a question
By Tara King
There’s a rumble of excitement in the Kids’ Book Club this week… Justin Fletcher, otherwise known as Mr Tumble, is taking time out of his super-busy schedule to exclusively answer your questions.
Justin Fletcher is the BAFTA award-winning television presenter, writer and star of Something Special on CBeebies. We love Justin’s giggle-tastic new book My First Justin’s Jokes, reviewed this month by our mini critics Rory and Jasper Harris and are thrilled to welcome him to the Kids’ Book Club.
Please post your question for Justin Fletcher in the comments box below by Thursday 31st May 2012. Whether you would like to learn the art of joke-telling, discover his favourite kids’ books or even what he likes to eat for tea – Justin will give you the lowdown.
We can’t promise Justin will be able to answer every single question, but by posting a question you’ll automatically be entered into our prize draw. We have 5 copies of My First Justin’s Jokes to give away. Winners will be picked at random. See below for full terms and conditions.
*Thank you for your questions - come back soon to find out Justin's answers!*
Justin Fletcher Kids’ Book Club prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Tesco Publishing, Cedar Communications, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is GMT 11.55pm on 31st May 2012.
3. Only one entry per person. No third party or bulk entries. Proof of entering is not proof of receipt.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize consists of 1 copy of My First Justin’s Jokes By Justin Fletcher. There are 5 prizes in total.
6. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated, and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. The draw will be held in June and the winners will be the first five entries drawn. The winners will be notified by email. If the winners cannot be contacted or cannot be taken for whatsoever reason, a redraw will take place.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if necessary.
11. Participants who are employees of Tesco must ask the permission of their employer before entering. Any tax liability arising as a result of winning the prize will be the responsibility of the individual.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
13. Winner’s name and county is available 28 days after closing date. Send a sae to Justin Fletcher, Tesco magazine, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW.
14. The promoter is Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt EN8 9SL.